About HIgh Caliber Films

My photo
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
This site is dedicated to the men and women of the military both past and present. Photos and video are from the re-enacting community. I'm currently in the process of creating a documentary film about reenacting. This project is made possible by an Ella Fountain Pratt Emerging Artists Grant from the Durham Arts Council with support from the North Carolina Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources

slideshow

Pages

.

.

Monday, December 7, 2009

almost there!


I have the on/off control, the shutter control, and I just have to finish the zoom control and "Voila, thats it!"

*yesterday & today, I had to put off work on Argus to get other work done - but hopefully tomorrow!!

more interference from the flu (ug!) but Im back on my feet and working today on the final piece of the puzzle. finished model soon!

OK I got a rocker switch going. so I figured out *ALL* the controls now and Its on!!!
NEW video and prices forthcoming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment